EncorePro HW520VCustomer Service Headset, The all-new generation of our most popular headsets.
Designed to exceed expectations
Feel the difference with the EncorePro. Our all-new overthe-head headset incorporates a range of leading design features to enhance the performance of your customer service representatives. The sophisticated new design offers visual and tactile boom positioning feedback, ensuring the microphone is placed correctly for the clearest conversations. Lighter weight and softer, more luxurious ear cushions create a level in comfort for staff who need to be performing at their peak all day, every day. And with laser welding and aircraft-grade aluminum, this is the most durable EncorePro yet.
• Our lightest dedicated over-the-head model ever
• Next-generation custom microphone reduces background noise and interference, ensuring fewer missed words and a better caller experience
• Tactile and visual guidance mean the user can feel and hear ratchet clicks when the boom is moved into the proper range for optimum mic positioning
• Tuned wideband audio delivers richer, clearer conversations while SoundGuard technology protects user from noise spikes and listening fatigue
• Metals employed structurally, not cosmetically, at key joints
• Unibody flexible boom and laser welding ensure maximum robustness
• Quick Disconnect (QD) feature provides walkaway convenience and compatibility with all Plantronics USB and deskphone audio processors and direct connect cables
EncorePro headsets require a Plantronics audio processor or direct connect cable to connect to phone, or USB audio processor to connect to computer.
VISTA M22 AUDIO PROCESSOR
The Vista M22 audio processor delivers precise levels of listening comfort, sophisticated hearing protection, and superior audio performance. The Vista M22 includes Clearline audio to improve call quality in any environment, especially wideband VoIP.
DA80 USB AUDIO PROCESSOR
Compatible with all Plantronics QD-equipped headsets, the Plantronics DA80 is a high-performance USB audio processor with high-quality audio and one-touch call, volume and mute controls. The DA80 also helps you meet OSHA/Noise at Work regulations.
|Connects to||PC or desk phone with Plantronics audio processors or cables|
|Ideal for||Telephone-intensive users, including formal customer care centers, help desks, telesales, and customer service organizations|
|Hearing protection||SoundGuard technology: acoustic limiting for protection against sounds above 118 dBA|
|Audio performance||Wideband audio (up to 6,800 Hz), noise-canceling microphone|