HW121NThe right combination of value and performance.
The right combination of value and performance.
The Plantronics® Entera headset is an economical way to capitalize on Plantronics’ reputation for comfort and strong audio performance. Its streamlined design delivers the call clarity contact centers need through a combination of wideband audio and noise cancellation. An adjustable fit and a Quick Disconnect™ feature ensure comfort and convenience for contact center agents. For the more cost-conscious contact centers, the Entera delivers the right combination of value, performance, and Plantronics’ world-class customer service and support.
• Achieve clearer, more natural. Wideband audio and noise-canceling technology.
• Provide comfort and reliability. Ergonomic and lightweight design built with durable components.
• Protect your headset investment. Wideband technology preserves your headset investment for future upgrades to VoIP or UC technologies.
• Lightweight comfort. Adjustable over-the-head design and soft, replaceable ear cushions provide hours of comfortable wear.
• Noise reduction. Noise-canceling microphone reduces background noise for improved intelligibility.
• Choice of design. Available in two models: as a dual earpiece that blocks background noise, and as a single earpiece that allows for easy office conversations.
• Office mobility. Quick Disconnect™ feature lets agents move away from the phone without removing the headset or disconnecting a call.
• Wideband audio. Utilizes the greater bandwidth of wideband audio to achieve clearer, more natural speech.