Plantronics M22 amplifier brings superior sound-quality and acoustic protection to your telephone. As well as providing compatibility with those telephones that do not allow direct connection of headsets it offers a range of additional features to enhance the sound quality of your phone conversations.
Plantronics SoundGuard Plus™ technology ensures loud tones are quickly reduced to more comfortable levels and ensures that the normal, human voice remains natural and unchanged, for face-to-face clarity of communication.
Plantronics Call Clarity™ technology uses electronic signal processing to reduce phone noise and maintain constant volume levels, as set by the user. This ensures all conversations are held at a comfortable and consistent level, regardless of the loudness of the incoming call.
• Wideband audio. When used as a part of a wideband VoIP system, the Vista M22 delivers enhanced audio and more natural speech — reducing repeats, errors, and listener fatigue.
• Loud noise protection. Reduces the level of incoming loud noises, such as fax tones or whistle blasts to a more comfortable listening level.
• Advanced echo management. Helps reduce echo often associated with VoIP telephony.
• Background noise reduction. Reduces the level of background noise picked up by the headset microphone and also reduces the level of noise on the incoming signal to improve call quality.
• Call volume equalizer. Maintains user-selectable listening preferences regardless of the quality of the incoming call.
2007 IP Contact Center Technology Pioneer Award - TMCnet.com
2007 Product of the Year Award from Customer Interaction Solutions
|Audio performance||Standard Band|
|Connects to||Most offi ce phones|
|Battery type||2 AA Batteries (included)|
|Cord Length||10 ft coiled cable to Quick Disconnect™|