The MX10 Universal Audio Processor connects your telephone and PC or external audio device to a Plantronics headset and provides control of the sound through your headset. The MX10 includes near-universal compatibility with single- and multi-line telephones. A Quick Disconnect connector allows you to walk away from your desk without removing the headset or disconnecting the call.
• Single headset with telephone and audio device. Convenient use of both the telephone and audio device, using the same high-quality Plantronics headset.
• Easy to install. Adapts almost all telephones for use with a variety of Plantronics headset styles.
• Easy to operate. Simple button controls for headset/handset selection and telephone/audio selection.
• Easy to adjust. Separate controls allow independent adjustment of outgoing and incoming volume for the telephone, and incoming volume for the audio device.
• Superior Sound. SoundGuard® technology provides natural voice tone and removes loud tones, as well as occasional noises and crackles on the line.
|Ideal for||Office professionals who need to use their corded headset with their deskphone and PC|
|Call Control||Volume, Mute, Source mixing|
|Audio performance||Standard Band|
|Connects to||Phone, headset, PC|