AMPLIFY YOUR COLLABORATION WITH THE CLARITY 340 UC HANDSET
Clarity 340 by Plantronics is the only UC handset designed to meet the collaboration needs of an aging workforce. It features amplified sound for better performance, large dial buttons, and an easyto-read, high-contrast LCD screen to ease the transition to UC from traditional desk phones. When every message needs to be loud and clear, Clarity 340 UC answers the call.
DESIGNED FOR EASE OF USE
• Convenient call dialing, answer/end, mute and volume control
• Built-in, full-duplex speakerphone for high quality audio with hands-free convenience
• Easy-to-read high contrast color display screen
• Enlarged 12-key dial pad
OUTSTANDING AUDIO AND AMPLIFICATION FOR HEARING LOSS
• Digital Signal Processing enables enhanced audio for clearer calls
• Wideband audio for high quality PC telephony
• 4 tone settings to accommodate specific hearing loss patterns
• Amplification option to 30dB of wideband audio for the best PC audio experience
• Hearing aid compatible (HAC); includes connector port for neckloop-style telecoil coupler
When vision, hearing, or dexterity are a concern
Amplify your collaboration with the Plantronics Clarity 340 handset. An ideal solution for knowledge workers who face collaboration challenges due to hearing, vision, or dexterity issues, it's the only product designed for the communication needs of an aging workforce. The Clarity 340 provides amplified sound; a large, high-contrast LCD color screen; Digital Signal Processing and wideband audio for natural voice quality.
Makes Collaboration Easier
Easily make and answer calls using the handset or go hands-free with the built-in speakerphone. Dial calls using the large, easy-to-use dial pad, view Caller ID on a high contrast color display and store your frequent contacts for easy access. Plus, enjoy full call control with all major UC applications. With the easy-to-use Clarity 340, every message comes through loud and clear.
Amplification ideal for hearing challenges
The Clarity 340 provides a truly outstanding audio experience for those with hearing challenges. Offering four tone settings to accommodate specific hearing loss patterns, hearing aid compatibility, and large earpiece on the handset for superior sound and amplification. The amplification option to 30dB of wideband audio with a proprietary digital sound processing (DSP) provides the best PC audio experience available.
|Connects to||PC via USB|
|Ideal for||PC/Mac telephony users transitioning to UC|
|Compatible||Windows® or Mac OS|
|Audio performance||Digital amplification, wideband, echo cancellation, full duplex speakerphone|