MDA100 QDSimple to use, easy to manage. The MDA100 QD Series makes your transition to softphones and unified communications seamless. These intuitive switches helps manage audio from different sources, without changing headsets.
Transition seamlessly to softphones using a single Plantronics QD headset. The MDA100 QD is a simple, intuitive switch that helps customer service representatives manage audio from both desk phones and softphones.
• Simple and intuitive design minimizes disruptions
• Easy-to-access switch allows seamless call management from difference sources
• Mute button with visual status makes it easy to silence calls with confidence
• Ten-foot coil cable allows users to move freely while the non-slip base keeps the switch in place
• Quick disconnect (QD) cable makes it easy to detach headset when it’s time to take a break or end a shift
READY FOR THE FUTURE
• Compatible with PCs, Macs and all major desk phones and softphones supported by Plantronics Hub
• 6-position configuration switch ensures long term compatibility with desk phone infrastructure
• Works with Plantronics QD headsets, including EncorePro, SupraPlus and Entera
GREATER INSIGHTS WITH PLANTRONICS MANAGER PRO*
• Generate inventory reports on connected MDA100 QD switches to streamline asset management
• Remotely deploy firmware updates to maintain system compatibility *Software subscription service offered separately. Contact your sales representative for details.
|Connects to||PC + desk phones + Plantronics QD headsets|
|Ideal for||Customer service centers who are transitioning from desk phones to softphones and unified communications (UC) and require users to manage audio from two sources with a single headset|
|Compatible with||EncorePro 700 Series (HW710, HW720)
EncorePro 500 Series (HW510, HW520, HW530, HW540)
SupraPlus Series (HW261, HW261N, HW251, HW251N)
Entera (HW111N, HW121N)
|Softphone compatibility||Built for UC applications and softphones from Microsoft, Avaya, Cisco and others|
|Audio performance||Dependent on headset|
|Accessories included||10-foot coil cable, RJ9 cable, USB to micro USB cable|