BACKBEAT GO 3 - Cobalt Black
• Bluetooth® technology lets you connect to your smartphone or tablet for music, movies, and calls.
• Custom speakers and tuning deliver vivid, high-resolution sound, while the earbuds block out noise and seal in a rich listening experience.
• We 3D-mapped the human ear to create comfort-fit eartips that stay put even when you don’t.
• Three sizes of cushioned eartips and stabilizers make the fit custom and comfortable for active use and all day wearing.
• A nano-coating by P2i protects the earbuds from light rain, humidity, and sweat.
• Convenient inline controls let you adjust volume, skip tracks, take a quick call, or ask your smartphone to play a favorite playlist.
• Up to 6.5 hours listen (earbuds); charging case provides up to a total of 13 hours power for recharging earbuds.
|Model||BackBeat GO 3 - Cobalt Black|
|Listening time||Up to 6.5 hours listen (earbuds); charging case provides up to a total of 13 hours power for recharging earbuds*|
|Standby time||Up to 14 days*|
|Audio||HQ custom SBC codec, 6 mm custom dynamic drivers, Frequency response 20-20,000 Hz, 20 db passive noise reduction, Total Harmonic Distortion <3%, sensitivity 102 dBspl/mW @ 1 kHz|
|Noise reduction for calls||MEMS microphone with digital signal processing (DSP) and full duplex echo noise reduction|
|Moisture protection||Sweatproof design with nano-coating by P2i on headphones|
|Charge connector||Micro USB charging|
|Charge time (maximum)||2.5 hours (Power requirements 5V DC - 180 mA)|
|Battery type||Rechargeable, non-replaceable lithium-ion polymer|
|Bluetooth v3.0||A2DP 1.2, AVRCP v1.5, Wideband audio HFP v1.7, HSP v1.1|
|Headset battery meter||On-screen for iOS devices|
|Operating + storage temp||14°F to 122°F/-10°C to +50°C|
|Operating distance (range)||Up to 33 ft/10 m from phone or tablet|